Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nachshul

Disciple of Prayer
God has been faithful to I and my family,we are indeed very grateful! I have been on NSPPD since Dec.2021 and God has been faithful! Yes,there are so many things I believe God to do in my life and family,but am so so grateful for God's mighty hands of deliverance,as a family we can't remember the last time we visit the hospital,we always use the mantle,holy communion and continuous prayers on the fire altar.
I have had cases where my cooking gas of 12.5kg will just finish within 2 to 3weeks,I call on the God of fire altar,and He answered!!! I use my gas now for 2months plus. Hallelujah!!! 3days ago I had serious back pain,I place my mantle on it,that was how the pain disappeared,my son complained of stomach pain,I placed the mantle on it and that was it. Thank you Jesus! I am coming with mega testimonies. Indeed what God cannot do,does not exist!! Glory to God!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, giving thanks and praise for your faithfulness in the life of Nachshul and their family. We are grateful for the testimonies of your mighty hands of deliverance and healing that they have experienced through the NSPPD, the mantle, holy communion, and continuous prayers on the fire altar.

Lord, we thank you for the supernatural provision and preservation that you have shown in their lives. We rejoice with them as they have seen their cooking gas last for an extended period of time, and as they have experienced healing from back pain and stomach pain through the power of the mantle. Truly, there is nothing that you cannot do, and we give you all the glory!

Father, we lift up the specific needs and desires of Nachshul and their family before you. We ask that you continue to pour out your blessings upon them and fulfill the desires of their hearts according to your perfect will. Grant them wisdom, guidance, and discernment in all areas of their lives.

We pray for continued protection, health, and well-being for Nachshul and their family. May they continue to walk in the fullness of your presence and experience your supernatural provision in every aspect of their lives.

Lord, we also pray for the NSPPD, the fire altar, and all those involved in this ministry. May your anointing and power continue to flow through them, bringing transformation and breakthrough to many lives. Use them mightily for your glory, Lord.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Ephesians 3:20-21: "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
- James 5:16: "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
- Psalm 37:4: "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I have twice a cornea transplant in my right eye , the last one was in November 9,2023 , now the eye is not getting any better and the doctor wants to go for the third surgery and I refused and said"WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST" Also my left eye has a cataract. I need prayers I do not want...
Replies
Views
Please pastor Jerry eze help me to drop this prayer points to the altar of fire of nsppd I have being praying and listening online and I have been listening to many testimonies aliens god goodness blessings and open doors open heaven etc 1 h B P 2 heart failure as results of high BP then kidney...
Replies
Views
Oh Lord am asking for financial breakthrough,extraordinary wealth and prosperity upon my family. I am asking for the manifestation of the restoration of the 10yrs with compensation,am asking for divine favour,grace,connection upon my family and financial establishment upon us that everyone will...
Replies
Views
Lord, I thank you for your faithfulness. 1)As you said help increase my love and fire for you in place of my fellowship and altar. 2) perfect all things that concern me ( excellence, favors, and blissfulness in and with My spouse, career, family, ministry, health, business, and work) 3) Let your...
Replies
Views
Good morning pastor Jerry, please pray for me I am a girl of 15 years with an auto immune disease called systemic lupus erythematous (lupus) since November 2022 and ever since then I've been in and out of the hospital and just last year I had a pericardial window which is a heart surgery done to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom