Thank you JESUS for this privilege, Pls ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
257
Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Replies
13
Views
175
Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom