Thank you Jesus Christ

Still with you my friend and carrying you.
I am here for you no matter what - and I will not give up on you or your family.
Continuing prayers for you all in the name of Jesus. 💜✝️☮️💙
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for the opportunity to feed a little squirrel that comes to my window at my office once in a while He is really cute and I call him ### the flying Squirrel. I give him fresh natural almonds and on a hot day I will give him a cold cup of water. He does not depend on me for...
Replies
11
Views
83
Dear God thank you for your help. I had a much better day today. Thank you for the person that I spoke to today calling the Billy Ghram prayer line. The good man listened to me and prayed for me and when people come together and pray out loud to God good things happen. Jesus Christ my lord and...
Replies
12
Views
49
Dear God thank you for your help today. I thank you for helping me at work today and for giving me the courage and the strength to be able to be to do the many things that I have asked you to help me with. Thank you for answering my prayers and accepting the prayers for my dear friends who have...
Replies
16
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom