Thank you God so much for answering ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you God so much for answering my prayers and so timeously. I'm grateful that I managed to pass all my projects that I had prayed about so that I can write the exam and finish internship. I pray that You also bless everyone who was praying for me and standing with me in prayer. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm so scared that God has left me. That I'm not worthy of Him hearing my prayers. I need Him so bad. Please pray that I feel his presence. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of Jesus. ###
Replies
12
Views
181
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
197
Thank You God so much for answering my prayers for my ###'s heart condition to improve, as she has been improving and the doctor even said she's doing well. I also ask that You bless all those who were with me in prayer, praying for her as well. In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom