Sun for ###

Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My ### doesn’t realize how hazardous the sun is to me. I woke up at the zoo in dire heat and the sun is shining. A lot. I put on sunblock but it gets on my shirt. Becaue I stand around instead of doing something. The sunscreen saves me from burning and itching and internal pain...
Replies
11
Views
133
Protection from the sun. Guidance how to exose myself to the sun - mix of sun and rain and clouds etc...
Replies
9
Views
122
Dear Lord Jesus, Because I was forced to go in the sun against my will, and I tried explaining how hard it was nobody would listen I’ve sensitive sense is because I’m autistic, and I tried really hard to request different position away from the sun ###, having so many jobs and being stuck in...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom