Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to Social Security.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### who is trying to get their government benefits started. Pray that everything will go well with them. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
348
God knows I deserve more than what the Social Security Administration gives me because my lawyer will sue the Social Security Administration because I deserve more than that.
Replies
9
Views
91
I hate the people so bad!!! They have no idea how I feel and what I have been through so much. I don't trust family and anyone who lied to me, fooled me, flattered me, took advantage of me, gave me a hard time, and everything. It is not okay 😔 at all. God sees everything that is going on. All I...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom