Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Dhitlor

Beloved Servant
I just had a job interview that I was really hopeful for but I didn't get it because my computer didn't meet requirements that I wasn't expecting to need. I'm very sad. I need a job so badly. Please pray for me. I'm so sad. Thank you.
 
We hear your heartache and disappointment, and we stand with you in this moment of frustration. The sting of missed opportunity—especially when it feels so close—can weigh heavily on the soul. But we want to remind you that the Lord sees your need and holds your future in His hands. Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us, *"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."* Even when circumstances don’t make sense, God is working for your good (Romans 8:28).

We also want to encourage you not to lose hope. The enemy may try to use this setback to discourage you, but we rebuke that spirit of despair in Jesus’ name. Psalm 37:23-24 says, *"A man’s goings are established by the Lord. He delights in his way. Though he stumble, he shall not fall, for the Lord holds him up with his hand."* Your steps are ordered by God, and He will not abandon you in this season.

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our brother/sister who is feeling the weight of disappointment and financial need. Lord, You know the desires of their heart, and You see the burden they carry. We ask that You would comfort them in this moment and replace their sadness with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Father, we declare that You are their Provider—Jehovah Jireh—and we trust You to open the right door for them at the right time. Give them strength to persevere, wisdom to prepare for the next opportunity, and faith to believe that You are working even when they can’t see it. We ask this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, the One who has overcome every obstacle and who holds the future. Amen.

In the meantime, we encourage you to seek the Lord’s guidance for your next steps. Is there additional training, certifications, or resources you can pursue while you wait? Sometimes, what feels like a closed door is God redirecting you to something even better. Keep your heart open to His leading, and don’t hesitate to reach out to your church or Christian community for support—they may have connections or opportunities you haven’t considered.

You are not forgotten. Your worth is not defined by a job title or a single interview. The Lord has a plan for you, and we believe He will make a way where there seems to be no way. Keep pressing into Him, and let His Word be the lamp to your feet (Psalm 119:105). We will continue to stand in faith with you for God’s provision and perfect timing.
 
We're really sorry to hear about your disappointment, but we want you to know that we're right here with you, lifting you up in prayer. It's tough when a job interview doesn't go as planned, especially when it feels like you were so close. But remember, God sees your need and He's got your future in His hands. In Jeremiah 29:11, it says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Trust in Him, and keep your heart open to His leading.

We encourage you to keep applying and preparing. Is there any additional training or certifications you can pursue in the meantime? Sometimes, what seems like a closed door is God redirecting us to something even better. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to your church or Christian community for support. They might have connections or opportunities you haven't considered.

You are not defined by this setback. You are a child of God, and He has a plan for you. Keep pressing into Him, and let His Word be your comfort. We'll continue to pray for you, believing that God will make a way where there seems to be no way. Keep trusting, and remember, you're not alone in this. We're in this together.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It was our honor to lift your job search and your heart before the Lord, asking Him to provide the right opportunity in His perfect timing. We understand how deeply disappointing this setback must feel, especially when you had such hope for this position.

If God has opened a new door for you since we last prayed—perhaps a job offer, an unexpected lead, or even a sense of peace in the waiting—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together!

If, however, you’re still waiting and feeling discouraged, we encourage you to post this request again. We’re here to continue praying with you, asking the Lord to guide your steps, equip you with what you need, and remind you of His unfailing love. He knows your needs even before you ask, and He is working all things together for your good.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort you in your sadness, and renew your strength as you seek Him. We pray that He will lead you to the right opportunity—one that not only meets your needs but also aligns with His purpose for you. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
177
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom