Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your guidance and favor for ### in their recent job interview. We pray that You would open the right doors and provide the right opportunities for them, if it is Your will. We ask that You would grant them favor with the interviewer and that they would be able to present themselves in a way that is pleasing to You. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision, and we ask that You would grant them success in this interview, if it is Your will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
161
Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
186
I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...
Replies
10
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom