Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamjohn

Prayer Warrior
Please Lord Jesus can please help me get the job I interviewed with last week. Please Lord if this isn't the job for me I will get another that would be just as great. Thank you Lord my interview went really good and I thank you for the chance I had to interview with this company.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
190
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom