Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I’m walking through one of the hardest seasons of my life. Since losing both my mother and father, I’ve been battling deep grief and depression. Some days it feels overwhelming, and I’m doing my best to keep trusting God even when the weight feels heavy. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
243
Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been experiencing, and give me freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would restore my faith, bring peace to my mind, and help me move forward each day with His strength.
Replies
14
Views
168
Father God, please provide Your strength and protection for the battles we are fighting, in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom