Still waiting for a spot to open ...

Still waiting for a spot to open up to take care of my own needs...
Brother, the time has come for you to take dominion over your schedule. You have that authority under God. You must ask yourself does your itinerary control you or do you control it under God? Take your needed time.

Friend I'm praying for you. May the Lord guide you and greatly bless your time and schedule, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I believe in a Lord that gives you the best thing he wants. May Lord Bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My humble petition and my sincere prayers for my daughter ###, who graduated in ### (###). She is having a very hard time finding a job. Even after applying for more than 100 job openings, she received no calls. Please intercede for my daughter that she gets a job on the cruise ship or any...
Replies
11
Views
116
God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
151
Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom