Son on ### have mercy on me ...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name each and every day please help me to always remember that You are in control of everything that happens in my life and that You Got Me. God do this for ### and everyone I hold dear to my heart. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You God. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord son of David have Mercy on me forgive me wash me with your precious blood I repent for my actions I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart search my heart and remove anything that's not of you cover my marriage in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
264
Praying for God's guidance, wisdom & peace at work today and his discernment and deliverance in relationships in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name.
Replies
11
Views
160
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom