Somebody took a portion of my land ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
152
Replies
10
Views
162
Can somebody please pray my dreams get better? They've been weird. And not very godly. Not SUPER horrible but kind of weird. And uncomfortable. I need general prayer for God's will on my life in Jesus name Amen ALSO please pray for my best friend ### for her to heal if you can only pray one...
Replies
10
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom