I pray that this individual has beautiful perfect wonderful restful sleep...
That this person is safe and protected while in sleep...
and that this person has restful sleep to enjoy the day...
In Jesus name...Amen...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I can get consistent good sleep and be healed from this insomnia
Replies
10
Views
181
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
150
Lord let me find a nice good dilligent cleaning lady in the next 2 days. Let her find to be exact. Or let the last cleaning lady call me and help me because i find her very helpful and her presence is calming. Amen. She had health issues (throat pain) last time so that she started to cry at my...
Replies
5
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom