Awivis

Servant of All
Father you see her sleeping problems. Give her peaceful uninterrupted sleep this night. Help us to find solutions that help her to sleep regularly. Also speak to her in a dream during this Christmas time and reveal Christ to her fully. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
Father I join in asking this for them and as it pertains also for us (some having sleep problems and many don't know you) and all others in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord you have told us that “come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest” Lord we pray for this rest for your child. We come against anxiety and worry restlessness and lack of sleep in the mighty name of Jesus!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Merry Christmas Child of God! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Having An Intimate Relationship With God...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nervosity but relaxed body, no waking up to early or waking up through the night. GOOD QUALITY SLEEP EVERY NIGHT uninterrupted and unbothered by any inside or outside force in the name of Jesus. Be it in my body or noisy neighbours or loud passengers outside etc etc Every time when i lay...
Replies
9
Views
101
Let me fall asleep at least ### min. I must go to my ### place to give her ### and i am tired. Also please let me catch up a sleep tonight. Nice at least ### hours uninterrupted sleep from any outside or inside force in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
117
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom