silent needs

Powers

Beloved of All
God, i ask the silent requests ~(relational, healing). Thank You. Deliver us from evil, ###.
 
Father I join in lifting up the silent request for them and also the request for deliverance from evil for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
126
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
38
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom