Shalom to you all, Please pray for ###

Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and bless you with all of your needs
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Shalom to you all, Please pray for me to be healed from certain imbalances and I have a couple of skin rashes that are healing but one is being stubborn. I need healing from rash in my hand, leg, and upper back. Thank You.
I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
132
Shalom to you all Please pray for a client named ### to have his own clients pay him so he can pay my husband as we all need our heavenly provision. I am also praying for your own needs the reader to have them met. Father I pray for provision to get vitamins for my eyes and to finish our...
Replies
10
Views
548
Shalom to you all. Please pray for my dog named ### to feel better and to have NO more pain please Jesus heal our dog in your name we ask Amen and Amen
Replies
11
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom