Sense Of Direction

  • Thread starter Thread starter olekiu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olekiu

Guest
I have been confused and mixed up concerning my education which has taken me so long. I have friends organizing for me to have a fund raising next month. Please consider me and this event as you make your request known to God Today, that it may be a success, that I may have patience in this.

Thank you and God bless you all
 
Almighty Father, We Pray for the needs of ###, father show ### right way - make him WISE, Let Him understand that he has to place you first in thoughts, Give him success in everything he does in Your Holy Name - Praying in Your Divine Name JESUS - AMEN
 
I have prayed with you. May the Lord God, grant your heart's desire. Strengthen your faith and trust in Him. He will direct you to the right place / person who can help you. Take courage and be faithful to your faith. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Please give ### clarity with regard to her education and all the situations financial and otherwise that surround this. Father God let her work things out for your Glory... let her understand completely what it is that you would have her do. In Jesus's Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
203
Lord Jesus Yahweh I come before you in the almighty powerful name of yeshua. Lord Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me and ### for our sins. Teach us to live for your will for the God and not for ours guide us Lord Jesus. I asked you right now to help me and guide me Lord Jesus I know that...
Replies
10
Views
143
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your love, grace, and daily provision. Grant me wisdom to lead my life, family, business, career, relationships, friendships, and finances according to Your will. Teach me good stewardship, integrity, peace, and contentment in all things. Guide my steps and...
Replies
7
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom