Sell an Idea To ### Corp.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hermosa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hermosa

Guest
please help me pray that God will allow me to sell my idea to ###, because I lost my job and I live in a highly dangerous environment.
 
Father God thank you that I can come to you even after I fall and that you are faithful through my failures. I come humbly to the foot of your cross to pray for ###. That her idea would tickle the minds that accept or reject offers. That this idea would be bountiful for your follower ###. Amen
 
Product sells if Christ approves praying for help through Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am trying to sell my home and move my family into a home that will provide my children with more space to grow and play as we have outgrown our current home. We have had difficulty selling due to the market and I have been praying for things to finally break open and move forward. Please...
Replies
11
Views
153
I was just intercessing for the country of Brunei & then Bhutan, while doing that I somehow had a thought of the school I used to go to for sixth form not too long ago. I kinda feel some sort of regret as I wasn't much of a witness of Jesus, but I was very much in my sanctification process, and...
Replies
12
Views
222
Well, since my landlord has reached out to my mother, I thought it would be nice to get to know someone from the family too, like his sister. What do you think about us getting in touch with her? Please pray for this idea in Jesus' name. Maybe if I talk to his elder sister, she can help him calm...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom