Seeking His face all time.

Those who are going through a hard time in life, come to the Lord and ask for help, grace and blessings. His mercy and compassion will come to you and send help from heaven above.

I called on the Lord and He heard my cry.

Amen
 
Yes, Jesus has heard my cry all the time. When satan came to tempt me and make my life miserable, Jesus came along and delivered me and help me and healed me. His blessings fall on those who seek His face on a daily basis. I shall forever honor and glorify His holy name. Amen
 
Jesus, I pray you accept me into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints today or soon so I can give my life to you by being baptized, I hope. You're going to have one hell of a sinner going into that water, but I hope everything changes when I get out. I hope for the best. I pray for peace and a PEACEFUL END TO THE WAR IN ### WHERE IT STAYS, Amen. God I pray you follow through with this with all my heart, Amen.
 
Jesus, I pray you accept me into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints today or soon so I can give my life to you by being baptized, I hope. You're going to have one hell of a sinner going into that water, but I hope everything changes when I get out. I hope for the best. I pray for peace and a PEACEFUL END TO THE WAR IN ### WHERE IT STAYS, Amen. God I pray you follow through with this with all my heart, Amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:2 – “Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:2, the psalmist is pleading with God, desperately asking Him not to turn away...
Replies
9
Views
110
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 64:7: No one calls on your name or strives to lay hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us and have given us over to our sins. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 64:7 expresses the depth of human sinfulness and...
Replies
8
Views
332
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 19:27: Stop listening to instruction, my son, and you will stray from the words of knowledge. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 19:27 serves as a warning about the dangers of becoming complacent in our pursuit of...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom