School

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jak9224

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a good year ahead, protection from bullying, and guidance for a friend to find themselves.
 
Dear Lord,

Hear the prayers of your servant and rescue.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Help ### and please make it a normal student experience for this ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
152
2 years out, I can't forget about school. I was bullied everyday, and now even after following Jesus, I still think of it everyday. I can't even go outside unless if I am with my parents. I was also a bully, and I want to apologise to the people I have bullied. I have also been hyperfixating on...
Replies
12
Views
156
Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom