School

BeutifultoGod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please Lord I pray I can go back to school and get my degree. In Jesus Name Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
[SIZE=16pt]♥[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]



 
I pray God's will for your life will come to pass!! In Jesus name! May your prayers be answered!! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
143
Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
167
Please pray for my ### year old neice to get a place at her local school. Therenhas been a mix up and she has no permanent school place. Please pray for this and for her to have friends. Thanks, In Jesus name,Amen.
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom