Saints Praise Report, My ### is healed, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A while back, I urged everyone to pray for the healing of the bass player in my band, who suffered a heart attack 3 months ago, and underwent triple bypass surgery. Now, he's good enough to play again. Though he still cannot lift heavy weights, he has to get other people to do it for them...
Replies
9
Views
143
Last week, on another account, I posted a request about my dog, who ate a chicken wing. I asked everyone to pray that the bones wouldn't puncture his body. Over a week has passed, and he's doing fine!! He's showing no signs of discomfort or fatigue. He is alert and energetic as he usually is...
Replies
11
Views
191
LIFE IN MY SPARKLE IS HEALED GREATLY MY GEM FOR MY TOES IS FOUND I HAVE WORK TMRW LEAVE MY BEAUTY ALONE SATAN SHITE CREW..LIFE IN I GET MY HAIR ROOTS DONE ROOTS DONE READY FOR WORK TONIGHT URGENTLY SO TMRW GOES SMOOTHLY GREATLY IN SECRET NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I HAVE NO MORE DEEP WRINKLES ON MY...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom