Safe Delivery of 2nd Child of ###

Thanks brothers and Sister in Jesus Christ for your prayer the Prayer request had been answered. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### in labour room and her delivery is today. Kindly pray for safe and normal delivery.
Replies
11
Views
186
For ###, a ###-year-old survivor of abuse who is ### weeks pregnant: for her protection, healing, safe delivery, and the health of her baby; for strength to continue her education, justice and accountability for the perpetrator, and for God to provide the financial, medical, emotional, and...
Replies
13
Views
179
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom