Restoration

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for me I feel like I'm under spiritual attack, I've been having evil thought towards people, I've been feeling unforgiveness towards fellow Christian who I believe have let me down but I'd say the biggest things are my battle with purity and trying to put to death homosexual...
Replies
12
Views
177
Im in a situation that I cannot even describe but feels exactly like the Red Sea. Things keep getting worse every day and my hope seems to dim. For a long time, I have hoped for things to get better but I am now at a point where I no longer have money to buy my kids food, I can't pay rent nor...
Replies
8
Views
225
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those who have walked through seasons of deep trial, pain, and hardship. You are the God who redeems and restores, and I ask that You would now bring a divine turning point in their lives. Where there was loss, bring abundance. Where there was sorrow, bring...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom