Restoration Of Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
please reconcile this relationship in Jesus Holy Name Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am praying for a better relationship with your husband. Giving yourself as Christ gave himself to the church we pray for a new beginning of love understanding compassion and strength!Amen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Restoration Reconcile Reunite Neelu & Rajinder marriage pls lord jesus.. Amen Thankyou
Replies
Views
Please pray to reconcile our marriage and end our separation. That Sarah’s heart would soften and all negative influences be rebuked. To restore our family and build a stronger relationship together. Please pray that God would intervene and perform a miracle to reunite us and have a deeper...
Replies
Views
Please pray to reconcile our marriage and end our separation. That Sarah’s heart would soften and all negative influences be rebuked. To restore our family and build a stronger relationship together. Please pray that God would intervene and perform a miracle to reunite us and have a deeper...
Replies
Views
Restoration Reconcilation marriage of Rajinder and Neelu. Make a way oh lord please allow Rajinder to meet neelu and talk on phone. Pls fulfill neelu wishes and heart desires.. Amen Thankypu Lord Jesus
Replies
Views
Lord melt my husband stoning heart towards me and restore my marriage
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom