Restoration Of Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to reconcile.
 
please reconcile this relationship in Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
I am praying for a better relationship with your ###. Giving yourself as Christ gave himself to the church we pray for a new beginning of love, understanding, compassion, and strength! Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
174
Restoration of a broken marriage due to infidelity. ### left home and was living with other women/family. ### is asking God to please restore the marriage and align it with His heart. That the Marriage/family serve the Lord and love each other through Jesus Christ.
Replies
8
Views
212
Appreciate prayers for my daughter and son-in-law and their marriage after infidelity discovery 5 weeks ago. My daughter is a believer and very repentant. Not straightforward as third party an abusive alcoholic narcissist and family member. Felt trapped. Stalked. Love bombed. Had to end it for...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom