Requesting prayers for all my in-laws and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
119
I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
120
Requesting prayers for all my in-laws to be saved and be on their way to heaven. I have such a burden for them to be on their way to heaven. They are a wonderful people but it seems they have no faith on where they are going to end up when they die. They are not sure if they will enter heaven...
Replies
7
Views
522
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom