Requesting prayer for my ### pain

I have disc degeneration on my L4,L3 and L2. Big pain going to leg and I can’t stand for long time. Please pray for me to Jesus touch and heal me. I believe in Him.
### ###.
I pray for Jesus to touch and heal your back pain in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently requesting prayer for huge problem in my life. I have ruined my marriage and may have ruined my career. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
234
Tomorrow I have a interview in a company and please pray for me to get that job with good salary if it's god will. If it's not god's will please pray for me to get a blessed job before my visiting Visa expires. Please pray for me. I'm very much worried.
Replies
12
Views
255
I am reaching out requesting prayer for a possible monitoring spirit situation. Regardless what it is I am seeking help as I feel watched constantly. I am asking for prayers that whatever is causing chaos in my life leave immediately in the name of the Lord. I am asking that the Lord delivery me...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom