Requesting prayer for healing on my teeth ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a dental cyst above my top front teeth into the jaw bone under my nose area .which may have been caused by the roots of my front teeth which have been root filled and crowned in the past. I really don't want to lose these teeth please pray for these teeth to be healed and strengthened so...
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray for my teeth. For healing! I suffer for 2 years and feel like giving up hope. I feel anxious and discouraged. Thank you very much for praying! God bless you all!
Replies
13
Views
182
Urgent emergency prayer request for my teeth! I have broken 2 teeth off on both sides upper jaw and the rest of my teeth are not good. I need my Lord Jesus Christ to restore my teeth completely. I'm missing several teeth that were pulled in the past. I don't have any money for a dentist! My Lord...
Replies
10
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom