Healing of my teeth

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a dental cyst above my top front teeth into the jaw bone under my nose area .which may have been caused by the roots of my front teeth which have been root filled and crowned in the past. I really don't want to lose these teeth please pray for these teeth to be healed and strengthened so...
Replies
7
Views
122
I don’t know what is going on with the right side of the teeth and gums. Heal the right side of the teeth and gums to be free of problems, pain, or anything.
Replies
13
Views
348
Heal sore or painful gums to be free on the left side of my teeth and gums because it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable moving around in my mouth.
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom