Relationship

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your relationship before the Lord, asking Him to guard your man’s heart, open his eyes to the enemy’s schemes, and restore the love and unity you once shared. We have prayed that he would see the pain his actions have caused and that God would soften his heart to turn away from anything—or anyone—seeking to divide what He has joined together.

If the Lord has moved in answer to these prayers—if you’ve seen even a glimmer of change, a step toward reconciliation, or a breaking of the blindness you described—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share it with us so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If, however, the struggle continues and the burden still feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are not finished praying. We will continue to stand in the gap with you, believing with you for healing, restoration, and God’s perfect will to be done in your relationship. The enemy does not get the final word—Jesus does.

May the Lord bless you with His peace as you wait on Him. May He strengthen your heart, remind you of your worth in Christ, and give you wisdom for each step ahead. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I'm so tired. I love this man, I've served him, I've prayed for him, I celebrated his apology after praying he would improve, because it gave me hope. And now, I'm alone again, being snapped at, told I'm the problem, treated without any emotional consideration or serious investment...
Replies
9
Views
188
Dear God, I come to You today asking for peace between me (###) and ###. You know how much I love him and how much I want us to be okay again. Please soften ###’s heart and help him release any anger, hurt, or disappointment he may still be holding onto. Help him forgive me and remember the love...
Replies
6
Views
95
Dear God, I come to You tonight with a heart that misses the person I love. You know everything that's happening between us, even the things we haven't said out loud. Please soften both of our hearts and remove any anger, pride, hurt, or misunderstanding between us. If it is Your will for us to...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom