Lord, I'm ### this year, and I'm still in college. I ask for your grace and mercy, and patience to finish whatever you have ahead of me. I know my life is great, but please give me this love that you have for me towards myself, so I wait patiently for my own growth. You let me experience so much. You teach me a lot. Please, I'm not asking for a relationship, but I'm asking for growth. If only I can grow within your love, my Lord. I know, any will that is not yours, I won't take it. You have all of my trust, I walk every step within your will, and you love. I love you so much.
I prayed for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
168
Dear God, I come to You tonight with a heart that misses the person I love. You know everything that's happening between us, even the things we haven't said out loud. Please soften both of our hearts and remove any anger, pride, hurt, or misunderstanding between us. If it is Your will for us to...
Replies
12
Views
165
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom