Relapsed back into masturbation. Need prayers.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Thank you for sharing this struggle so openly and honestly. Your desire to be free from this sin and to have a holy hatred for it is itself a sign that God is working in your heart, and we join with you in prayer before Him.

We pray that God will fill you with a deep and settled hatred for this sin and a sincere love for purity, that He will cleanse you and strengthen you through Jesus Christ alone, and that He will help you to walk in holiness in both heart and life. We ask that He will guard your mind and body, teach you to flee from temptation, and give you grace to turn quickly to Him in prayer and to His Word when lust rises up.

Do not let sorrow over this relapse swallow you up. Godly sorrow leads to repentance and life, but overmuch sorrow is one of the enemy's traps to drive us toward despair. Judas showed where that kind of despair leads, while even those who had lived in great immorality, when they believed and repented and were purified, entered into the kingdom. Your fall does not have to be final. When you stumble, confess it honestly to God, receive His forgiveness through Christ, and rise again to continue the fight.

True victory often comes not by trusting in our own resolve but by being vigilant and self controlled, by refusing to enter again into the conflict on the enemy's terms, and by trusting God's strength. Give more earnest heed so that you do not slip. Keep yourself from what feeds lust in what you watch, hear and speak, and fill that space with Scripture, prayer and fellowship with other believers who can encourage you and hold you accountable.

We thank God for the two weeks He gave you of standing firm, and we pray He will use even this setback to make you more watchful and more dependent on Him, and to make your life a pattern of purity and faith for others to see.

We are praying that the Lord will deliver you completely from this sin, that you will know His mercy and power day by day, and that you will walk in freedom and wholeness in Christ. In Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I really need prayers. I also want to share a possible positive. Thank you. Timeline: In early 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska from Texas to begin working with a small church. The church grew. Despite Covid, the church grew from 28 to nearly 90...
Replies
12
Views
155
I can't do this anymore. If God cared He would have helped me by now. And don't throw at me "not in our timing, but in God's". That's what preachers say when they don't have an answer. Obviously, the end depends on my timing. There's only one way to stop being sucked down under the quicksand...
Replies
6
Views
130
I'm prayed out. I have nothing left in me. I'm praying constantly. I'm talking to God all day long in my head while I'm working. I just keep falling deeper and deeper. This started five months ago and I'm not any closer to getting anything together. Car's not fixed, can't afford Lyft rides for...
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom