Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration and healing of our marriage.
 
Lord completely restore this marriage and heal their love in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Genesis 2:18……. 18And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Proverbs 18:22 22Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Let’s Pray: Hear my prayer O God and grant my petition I pray in Jesus' name. "Bless my marriage. Bless my husband to love me as Christ Loves His Church. And bless me, his wife, to be his help meet. Bless and heal my marriage. Temper our hearts with respect, kindness, faithfulness, and understanding for each other until death do us part. Teach each of us how to listen to each other with our hearts and just not our ears. Help us to remember to be each other's sweetheart, lover, helpmate, friend and guide. So that together with You we may meet the cares and problems of life with faith and trust; knowing that You Lord Jesus will work all things out for our good.

Help us to keep lit the torch of love' that we share in our hearts for each other, so that by our loving example we may pass on the light of love to our children and grandchildren. And with the passage of time, Lord deepen our love for one another. Bless us to find great contentment and joy with each other as we grow daily into senior companionship. When the sun is setting, may we be found still hand in hand, still thanking You Lord Jesus for blessing us with each other. And all that I have asked You to do for my marriage please do the same for my Sister In Christ who sent me this prayer. God Thank You God for answering this prayer with a yes and amen. Thank You Jesus!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
158
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
132
There are some old relationships in my life that I think God may want to mend. Please pray that if He does, He would bring about that restoration and make it very clear that He wants it to come about. This may be prideful but please also pray that He would mercifully bring reconciliation in a...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom