Reconciliation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for reconciliation and for healing from the problems with unforgiveness you have carried for most of your life.

We have continued to bring your request before the Lord and we have been praying that God will give you grace and strength to forgive as Christ forgave us according to Eph 4:32 and Col 3:13, and that He will guide every step as you seek to reconcile with those you cut off contact with years ago. We have also been praying specifically that the Lord will provide the close mentorship you feel you need for this process, that He will open the door for wise and godly counsel within your church or through another mature believer, for we are reminded in Prov 15:22 that plans succeed with many advisers. We ask that He grant you wisdom, humility and peace, and that He prepare the hearts of all involved according to His will, remembering that He has given us the ministry of reconciliation as we see in 2 Cor 5:18.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided that mentorship or has begun to bring healing and restored relationships, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you and give God the glory.

If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting for that guidance and for open doors for reconciliation, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have been trying to reconcile with a group of people who I have not spoken to in years but for certain reasons, I'm getting uncomfortable in the process right now. I believe this is the direction God wants me to go in but also do need a little more certainty and clarity...
Replies
11
Views
141
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
142
Please pray as I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years. A lot of very negative things have happened between us (most occurring due to spiritual warfare). Pray for peace and healing and salvation for those who need it. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom