Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have been trying to reconcile with a group of people who I have not spoken to in years but for certain reasons, I'm getting uncomfortable in the process right now. I believe this is the direction God wants me to go in but also do need a little more certainty and clarity...
Replies
11
Views
144
I am going to try reconciling with some people who I have not spoken to in years in a few minutes. My problems with these individuals have been rooted in and affected by a lot of spiritual warfare. Please pray as I am trying to see if this is what God wants me to do in order to be forgiving. I'm...
Replies
9
Views
114
I am going to try reconciling with some people who I have not spoken to in years today. My problems with these individuals have been rooted in and affected by a lot of spiritual warfare. Please pray as I am trying to see if this is what God wants me to do in order to be forgiving. I'm trying to...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom