question

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kolbi

Prayer Partner
when we pray for healing of ourselves or others dont we have the authority through the name of jesus to tell the sickness (devil) to flee ? 

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord, James 4:7 says, "Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." I and this prayer board of believers submit ourselves to You. We come together corporately and resist the devil so he may flee from us in Jesus Name.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord God, Please guide and bless the father of my daughters. He dont want to get vaccinated because he believed that vaccines are made by devils to kill people 2 yrs after a person gets fully vaccinated and he is the only one in his family/clan that didnt get vaccinated. Now he is arguing...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son's teacher stop being so mean and telling him he can't ask questions. Please let him answer MY email kindly. We need answers to the questions. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear pastor thank you for your prayers and blessings belong to me and my family members and all so those heals. Please pray for those have no. Job from long time and devils power block their lives and every blessings from God. Romel Eric Gonsalves , Peter Dony Gonsalves, Author Roy...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I am living with a man i am not in love with. I really got myself in a situation. I am feeling so bound up and full of guilt cause i am the one who suggested he move in with me at the start of covid when he lost his accommodation. But, living together has made me realise he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom