Question? God to me is essentially the sum total of the physical laws

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Question? God to me is essentially the sum total of the physical laws which describe the universe. I do not know of any compelling evidence for anthropomorphic patriarchs controlling human destiny from some hidden celestial vantage point, but it would be madness to deny the existence of physical laws. So, do we chat to the same god?

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

202212020425 Works of St. Anselm, tr. by Sidney Norton Deane, [1903], at sacred-texts.com Thank you to the Adepts, Masters, Sages, Hierophants, Initiates of previous millennia, for the divine and earthly guidance in this physical realm, and spiritual ether. CHAPTER VII. In what way all other...
Replies
Views
I will pray one prayer that many of you will say that it is not after Gods will but still i will ask it of GOd. Lord, punish this woman who is guilty that my brother is in prison falsely accused for rape and heavy physical abuse. Lord, make her life miserable. Lord, send devine angelic...
Replies
Views
An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional: Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges Prayer to Dethrone Globalism The evidence of how deeply the New World Order has penetrated every echelon of government is chilling. It is clear that there...
Replies
Views
Father in heaven, I come boldly before your throne of grace to find mercy and grace to help in time of need. I enter into your gates with thanksgiving and I enter into your courts with praise. I hide myself in Christ Jesus, and from this secret place, I perform this renunciation and divorce. I...
Replies
Views
The Lord knows what exactly is & has been troubling me & all of the exact situations & exact circumstances as such too So now i humbly ask for prayer in Jesus's Name for my total peace of mind & my emotional & physical healing wholeness & well-being please right now Thank-you soo much to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom