Nobody is reading this thread right now.

natasha2

Beloved of All
I will pray one prayer that many of you will say that it is not after Gods will but still i will ask it of GOd.
Lord, punish this woman who is guilty that my brother is in prison falsely accused for rape and heavy physical abuse.
Lord, make her life miserable.
Lord, send devine angelic interventions.
Lord, you said touch not my anointed, do my prophets no harm.
BUt she has touched not only my brother but also my money, my peace, my joy..
Lord, punish her according to your justice and your laws.
Yours is the avenge.
THrough the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, disable her in her daily functioning and thinking all day long how to do harm to others, in Jesus name.
Destroy all her plans.
Do whatever you need to do to stop her, she is doing harm to people.
In Jesus name, amen.

Every Child of God (including you and me) Should Pray Without Ceasing. Continue to pray, keep on praying and never stop praying. Prayer Changes Things.

James 5:16b: The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Psalms 84:11b - No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Tell the Lord Thank You!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

All charges against my brother to be dropped in Jesus name. This woman to leave him finaly alone in Jesus name. He was falsely accused for rape and heavy physical abuse. Lord put this woman under surveillance or in mental institution or in the prison so that she cannot do no wrong to any more...
Replies
Views
My brother completely free from all accusations - court case - false rape and heavy physical abuse. Lord give us vengeance and recompense of the Lord for all that we have been through. All money back. Double for our trouble. My mother lost more cca 50 000 euros for everything around the court...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom