Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask that You grant my younger daughter a clear sight to weigh this decision about moving. With her health needs, her busy schedule, the care of her dog, and the financial weight it would bring, I pray the Lord will help her see plainly how it would add stress and hardship rather than...
Replies
11
Views
133
Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
89
Lord I ask that You grant my younger daughter a clear sight to weigh this decision about moving. With her health needs, her busy schedule, the care of her dog, and the financial weight it would bring, I pray the Lord will help her see plainly how it would add stress and hardship rather than...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom