Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me to declare that I have already received the promotion I applied for in my place of work, Almighty God’s favour is upon me concerning the promotion and I will get it miraculously and I will have a big testimony! In Jesus Mighty Name I pray!!! Amen!!!
Replies
6
Views
276
Please pray for me justice work, promotion, favor, work, truth will be revealed wrongdoing, justice for me, that everything owed to be working in the kitchen to be paid asap, lord open doors justice, get new specials on my shifts. Stop all favoritism work, fighting over tips, twisted lies cover...
Replies
13
Views
122
Please help me pray for healing if my stomach and chest burning . And that I will get some early shift for the coming weeks and a promotion at work in the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom