Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by games & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation. My brother isn't going to school, hasn't been for a long while, but his school isn't helping, so...
Replies
10
Views
259
I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation. My brother isn't going to...
Replies
9
Views
162
First, I have a functional movement disorder, which is a real physical ailment, not psychosomatic. It's akin to if the hardware on your computer is okay, but the software malfunctions. My left jaw moves uncontrollably, causing severe pain and disrupting sleep. I've had it since the end of 2017...
Replies
19
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom