Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ###. She's trying to get pregnant. Please pray for a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you
Replies
12
Views
147
I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
169
I’m currently ### weeks pregnant and feeling a little anxious. I’d really appreciate your prayers for the healthy growth and development of the baby growing inside me, and for a safe, healthy pregnancy. Please also pray that God fills my heart with peace and strength. Thank you so much for your...
Replies
13
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom