God, Thank you for waking me up today. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, in my children’s life, in my brothers and sisters life. Father Abba, Thank you! I pray because I am kind, and I no matter how angry I get because of the darkness of this world, I pray they will always pass me and mine over and by, and we will always find you. I pray I can still go behind my children making sure they take care of their responsibilities and duties, correct them even though they are much older now. I pray me and my husband will grow old together and live a long prosperous life and raise our children to be children of God. And we keep Jesus commandments always. Me and my sons and my daughters like a lot of sweets, (referring to fruits), I pray we can keep eating healthy. ###’s daddy passed away yesterday morning, and she was a co-worker of mine here at the store. I pray her family is comforted. I pray we continue to do good for all for the glory of God. Father, I pray to do something good and something new everyday, talk, laughing, conversation, answers, but we are true and kind and listening and caring. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Family Prayer: Please pray for your family.
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
206
I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
156
Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,959
Messages
16,782,600
Members
648,502
Latest member
Malietheneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom