animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray for more positivity in my life. I pray for happiness within me, wisdom, knowledge, kindness, generousity, faith, hope, self esteem, confidence. Lord, I pray this be my year for a positive change within me. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the protection of my job and position
Replies
12
Views
156
Dear God, You see what Your people need in their situations they are confronted with, and You know what happens next for them, I pray You lift Your people up and strengthen them for any battle the enemy would try to throw their way in Jesus' name Restore them out of any form of hinderances in...
Replies
11
Views
134
To the faith community, please pray for me. I am so lost, and I hide it from everyone, yet my elderly mother sees my pain. I have made mistakes that affect me moving forward in work, finance, relationships, confidence, sleep, peace, well-being, and motivation; I need your support. In Jesus '...
Replies
15
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom