God, Thank you for this evening. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I am thankful for my father and mother, brothers and sisters, and my children. I am thankful for my friends and customers. I have a friend. We have been talking for a while. My friend wants to see me, although, I am a little shy about my appearance. So, I pray I can show my appearance to my friend, and my friend will be glad and joyful and be who they are. I just pray I can lift us up. I pray my friend is satisfied with me and who I am. I also, pray we can continue to be friends and talk and socialize. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Sister I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God meet all your needs and grant you confidence. May He bless your friendship, in Jesus precious name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
135
Good evening man of God I am ### from Cameroon please help me pray for the life of my kid brother due to the fact that he is being bad treated at his job side it's making him not wanting to continue working there and drinking alcohol and indebted please 🙏 man of God we are tired and don't know...
Replies
13
Views
143
My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom