Praying for ###

GodRhealer

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my husband to accept God in his heart. I went to my husband to feel God's love to know who God is. And to start going to church. Please pray for him, he thinks all churches are scams and they want to control everyone’s life. Please pray for him. I love God and have faith that God is going to change my husband the way he thinks and talks about the churches.
 
God bless you & your husband. I prayed for your husband's heart renewed in Christ & for all of your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Please pray for my husband to accept God in his heart. I went to my husband to feel God's love to know who God is. And to start going to church. Please pray for him, he thinks all churches are scams and they want to control everyone’s life. Please pray for him. I love God and have faith that God is going to change my husband the way he thinks and talks about the churches.
One of the hardest things in life is to wait for the salvation of someone close. We know that God desires all to come to Him and that He answers prayer, so I’m joining you in asking Him to bring your husband to a saving faith in Jesus. Be assured of my prayers for you, too. May the Lord bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him.
 
Please pray for my husband to accept God in his heart. I went to my husband to feel God's love to know who God is. And to start going to church. Please pray for him, he thinks all churches are scams and they want to control everyone’s life. Please pray for him. I love God and have faith that God is going to change my husband the way he thinks and talks about the churches.
I have prayed for your husband. May God soften his heart and open his mind to understand that the churches are God's houses where His children go to worship Him. There might be some “churches” that are as he says, but very few. When you feel God's spirit moving in a church, that’s all that matters. Keep praying for him, maybe God will send an angel to help change his mind. In Jesus Name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
124
She is going through a tough time , spirit of division and strife is upon her family and her husband, her husband left his family wanting to explore and find a new partner, She is still in love with her husband, please pray for this so her family is back together and happy together
Replies
11
Views
181
May God bless all my church freinds here on prayer request.com. thank you for praying and giving worship to God daily in Lord Yeshua Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom