Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There’s is someone at his work False accusing and blaming my ### making his job harder than it already is. Please pray for that Hod intervenes
Replies
11
Views
144
To the faith community, please pray for me. I am so lost, and I hide it from everyone, yet my elderly mother sees my pain. I have made mistakes that affect me moving forward in work, finance, relationships, confidence, sleep, peace, well-being, and motivation; I need your support. In Jesus '...
Replies
15
Views
186
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for the many blessings you have given to my family. Lord we have been financially unstable now but we lift up to you everything we need. We know that you will always provide. I also lift up to you the health of my daughter ###. I pray that the ultrasound for her...
Replies
12
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom