Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I listened to a prayer all night and I heard a witch named ### confessing to witchcraft and lies like she was the ringleader of a circus. Also a man named ###. Then I finally fell asleep and had an evil dream that cockroaches were inside me. Please pray to remove all body and dream defilement in...
Replies
10
Views
39
Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
138
GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE APPLIED FOR A TRANSFER AT WORK TO BE MOVED FROM ### TO ### SO AS TO BE ABLE TO STAY WITH MY KIDS,I MADE THE APPLICATION ON THE ### OF ### AND UP TO NOW MY BOSS HAS NOT RESPONDED,THEY ARE TRYING TO PLAY TRICKS TO GIVE THE TRANSFER TO THEIR FRIENDS,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GODS...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom